Safety Tips from Our Security Team
Your safety’s our #1 priority. Let’s work together to keep Western Canadian Place a safe and secure workplace.
- Immediately report any suspicious activity to Security at 403-216-3999 or the Security Desk located in the main Atrium Lobby
- If working late, please feel free to contact Security 403-216-3999 for an escort to your vehicle or C-Train. If desired, request that Security remain with you at the C-Train platform until your train arrives
- Don’t leave valuables unattended in your office; lock them in a secure area. This includes all personal and sentimental items
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash. Pay for purchases with a cheque, credit card, or debit card when possible, and always protect your PIN number
- Consolidate your packages to avoid making several trips to your vehicle
- Watch for “piggy backing,” when an unauthorized person follows an authorized person into a restricted or locked space, such as an office. If you observe someone who has “piggy-backed” into your space or see someone you do not recognize, ask them if you can assist them, check for company identification (access card) or direct them to Reception. When in doubt, call Security at 403-216-3999
- When parking, be aware of your surroundings, lock all valuables in your vehicle’s trunk and keep your vehicle doors locked and windows closed. If parking off site at night, park in a well-lit area.
- For your safety, toasters / toaster ovens / space heaters, etc. are not allowed in the building
- If you see something, say something. Security is available 24/7/365
- Tenants can request to view our safety video by emailing the Manager, Security and Life Safety at [email protected].
Important Contact information
Manager, Security and Life Safety
Supervisor, Customer Relations